About e-Visa India:-
e-Visa for India is a landmark service initiated by the Government of India in order to make travelling to India a memorable and hassle free experience for the international visitors. e-Visa for India has been further subcategorized into e-Tourist Visa, e-Medical Visa and e-Business Visa for India. The applicants can apply for any of these e-Visa categories depending upon their purpose of visit to India. The whole process is completely online in nature and the e-Visa approval is directly emailed to the applicant. The international visitors need to carry their valid passport and a hard copy of their e-Visa approval in order to gain entry into the Indian mainland.
e-Visa Services for India:- The Indian e-Visa facility has proved to be a boon for visitors across the globe as it makes the whole process easy and can be done at the comfort of the homes of the esteemed visitors. Passport holders hailing from these particular countries are eligible to apply for e-Tourist visa facilities. The list of these countries is provided below in an alphabetical manner:
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameron Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe
e-Visa Facility: e-Visa is valid for 60 days from the date of arrival. It must be availed within its period of validity. If you are travelling with the purpose of Tourism or Business then it will be valid for two entries and for Medical purpose it will be valid for three entries from the date of the first arrival date in India. It allows a maximum of two visits in a calendar year. The facility is valid for entry through 25 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam) and 3 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
The time period provided to you in the e-Visa is for arrival in India, within this time frame you can enter the country and the visa validity (60 days stay) will start from the date of entry. e-Visa is double entry visa and the second entry can be made within 60 days (within 60 days from your first arrival)
e-Business Visa India:- Indian e-Business Visa is one kind of the Indian e-Visa issued online by the Government of India. Visa for Business is provided for non-Indian visitors who want to make the Business trips to India such as making sales or establishing contact on behalf of the company outside India.
e-Medical Visa India:- e-Medical Visa is one kind of the e-Visa issued online by the Government of India. Indian e-Visa for Medical trips is provided for non-Indian visitors who want to make the Medical trips to India. Only the short-term Medical mission trips are permitted. Indian e-Medical Visa will not only save your time and money but also make your Medical mission trips to India safer and more comfortable.
Value Added Services:- 1. Rechecking of e-Visa application form before final submission:
2. 24*7 Customer care number and email support
3. Recovery of e-Visa approval in case of loss/theft
4. Constant updates on the e-Visa application
5. No need to fill the application form again
6. A team of Interpreters to overcome language barriers
7. Live expert support team assistance during filling of application
8. More payment options for payment of e-Visa fees
9. Refund and cancellation of the e-Visa service fees
10. No additional bank transaction charge of 2.5% Read More Point to note:- indianvisasonline.org.in is a commercial website. We are not the Embassy/Consulate/High Commission or the representative of any Government Department of India. If you apply through indianvisasonline.org.in, we will consult, support all required documents for your e-Visa applications and you will get your visa update frequently and get e-Visa result from us. To apply e-Visa under our processing, you will be charged service fee and Indian Government Fee. Besides that, you can apply in person at Indian Missions or official Indian Government Website. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government website.